Thursday, March 8, 2012

I love rain.

I do.  Love it.  The colors and the sound and the whole thing.  Everyone knows this about me.  Just like they know I hate the sun in the winter.  yeah, yeah-- I need Vit D.  Whatever.  The winter sun is down right ugly.  Harsh.  Bright.  White.  ICK.  So I like overcast winter days.
Don't get me wrong.  I love sun.  Spring , summer, fall... love the sun.  But I also love rain.

Today.

Frustrating morning.  Broken glass, juice on the floor, lost items.  And a 9:20 yoga class I'm desperate to get to. And its pouring,  sheets of rain.  So I get them out the door with time to spare.  I don't yell or cry.  Its all good and I'm trying, just trying to be patient while Fra is obstinate and slow and I'm standing in the rain ... but for fuck's sake.

Me:  Fra, darn it. Get in the damn car, I'm getting soaked.
Fra:  (smirking) But you LIKE the rain.

Touche , kid, touche.


No comments: